To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most big websites do this too.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size, and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
A cookie can be classified by its lifespan and the domain to which it belongs.
By lifespan, a cookie is either a:
- a session cookie which is erased when the user closes the browser or
- persistent cookie which remains on the user’s computer/device for a pre-defined period of time.
As for the domain to which it belongs, there are either:
- first-party cookies which are set by the web server of the visited page and share the same domain
In order to provide our Website visitors with relevant advertising we use Remarketing with Google Analytics, which means that when you visit the Website, Google Analytics will collect data about your visit via Google advertising cookies.
Enabling these cookies is not strictly necessary for the website to work but it will provide you with a better browsing experience. You can delete or block these cookies, but if you do that some features of this site may not work as intended.
The cookie-related information is not used to identify you personally and the pattern data is fully under our control.
These cookies are not used for any purpose other than those described here.
What cookies do we use?
First-party cookies, third-party cookies, persistent cookies, and session cookies:
- session-id: This is a first-party cookie used to remember your actions and preferences Storage time: 24 hours
- _gat: This is a third-party cookie used by Google Analytics to distinguish users. Storage time: 1 minute
- _ga: this is a third party cookie used by Google Analytics to distinguish users. Storage time: 2 years
- _gid: this is a third-party cookie is used by Google Analytics to distinguish users. Storage time: 24 hours
- Csrftoken: This is a first-party cookie used for protecting against “Cross-Site Request Forgeries”. Storage time: Until you close your web browser
- EU cookie law: This is a first-party cookie used for keeping hide the “Cookies Policies” banner after the user accepted. Storage time: 2 years
How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit our site and some services and functionalities may not work.