Personal Data Information
Sonimus may collect Personal Data Information from payment intermediaries in a variety of ways when users place an order. Sonimus’ products users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, and billing/shipping address. The IP address and location information can be collected for both anonymized demographic purposes and/or to help prevent fraud. Sonimus may ask its users to complete surveys about a variety of topics, including, but not limited to, subjective/objective preferences on products, professional practices, technological innovations, new developments. We will collect Personal Data identification from users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information.
Non-personal Data Information
Whenever users interact with www.sonimus.com, we may collect non-personal data information about them (browser name, type of computer, connection, operating system, internet service provider company, and other similar information).
Web Browser Cookies
Remarketing using Google Analytics
Sonimus may uses, with Google Analytics, Remarketing to an ad online, retargeting users via Google’s advertising platform, Google Adwords. Third-party dealers, even Google, may show Sonimus ads on sites across the Internet. Third-party dealers (including Google) may use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on Users’ past visits to the Waves Site.
How Sonimus Uses Collected Information
Sonimus LLC may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- Sonimus’ Site Improvements: Sonimus may use the information to customize the user experience and to know, how the users use the site, its services, and its resources.
- To improve the offering: by knowing feedback, users’ information and users’ experiences.
- To enrich the quality and contents of our help desk knowledge data: with user information collected, in order to improve customer service.
- Process payments: We may use the information when placing an order exclusively to provide product/service according to that order. Sonimus do not share this information with outside parties except when it is necessary in case it is required by the provision of product/service provided. Payments may be processed by payment intermediaries. Sonimus LLC does not retain any credit card or direct billing information.
- Sending periodic emails: Sonimus may use email addresses to send commercial information, deals and updates refer to their order. It may also be necessary for responding to inquiries, questions, and/or other support requests. All users subscribed by themselves into our mailing list will receive emails that may include news, updates announce, related product or service information, etc. By email@example.com you can contact us for unsubscribing.
- Fraud Prevention: We may use Personal Data Information for helping identify fraudulent transactions or accounts.
How We Protect Your Information
Sonimus follow appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on sonimus.com. Sensitive and private data exchange between our site and users happens over an SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. Only authorized Sonimus LLC personnel to have access to Personal Data Information.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users’ Personal Data Information. We may use third-party service providers to help us to operate our business (such as PayPal.com, Stripe.com, Gmail and Google Analytics) and to administer activities on behalf of Sonimus. Some of our third-party service providers are located in the USA, and your Personal Data may be sent there as part of our transactional data processing.
Users may find content on the Site that links to the websites and services of Waves’ partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. Sonimus does not control the content or links that appear on such other sites and is not responsible for the practices they employ. Such sites or services, including their content and links, may change constantly and have their own privacy and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites that link to the Sonimus Site, are subject to the other website’s own terms and policies. Third parties may place anonymous cookies on the browsers of visitors to their websites and may send their own cookies to the visitors’ cookie files.
Sonimus LLC will retain Users’ Personal Data indefinitely until instructed by them to delete it.
Data Breach u0026amp; Notification
In the unlikely event of any data breach, Sonimus will notify the appropriate supervisory authority without delay and if possible no later than seventy-two (72) hours of discovery. Should a data breach be likely to result in a high risk to the rights of our members, we will notify those individuals without delay, and where feasible no later than seventy-two (72) hours of discovery.
Your Acceptance Of These Terms
By using this site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our site. Your continued use of the site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Right Of Complaint
Sonimus LLC is a company registered in the US