- The best option for processing individual mix elements and sub-groups, as well as producing end to end mixes.
- Allows for complex compression and EQ chains inside the same plugin.
- Up to 16x oversampling.
- Mono and Stereo operation.
- Optimized for low CPU usage.
- Undo & Redo actions.
- GUI scaling (80% up 150%).
- Zero latency (except for oversampling).
Each module has been carefully modeled using our Audio Quality Control Process. Sonimus Quality means we only release a product when it’s virtually indistinguishable from high-end analog gear.
- Preamp module: Allows for proper gain staging and gives color to the sound similar to an analog console preamp. By raising the input level, you can produce more aggressive saturation for creative effects. Features: Vintage and Modern Crosstalk, VU meter, FAT and Normal saturations, smooth low and high cuts, and trim/gain control.
- EQ module: Four bands of musical tone-shaping and HP/LP Filters. Provides by two fully parametric bands and two shelving bands (with switch options for semi-parametric) allowing it to be used either musically or surgically.
- Compressor module: Inspired by a classic bus compressor, also provides complementary parameters which provides, mix modern esthetics such as side-chain, high pass filter and Mix knob for parallel compression inside the same module. This module differs from the original equipment since it is also well-suited for mono tracks in addition to the stereo mix bus.
“I find that Satson CS is an extraordinarily flexible and powerful plugin that contains three excellent modules. The routing possibilities are endless, having the possibility to load up to 8 modules in series. And of course I can also use just one form if I wish.”Andrea “Potter” Cristofori
“An SSL Console is inarguably one of the most highly sought out consoles ever for its tone and flexibility, and this plugin performs and sounds in a way you hoped it would, with its flexible drag and drop method.”James Dockerty
Audio Visual Specialist
“Satson Channel Strip greatly simplifies my mixing workflow and allows me to focus on what I’m doing. It’s the first plugin I reach for in every session. I mixed the Deepest Red EP “Monsters” using Satson Channel Strip quite extensively.”Aaron Smith
Audio Unit, VST 2.4, VST 3, AAX. All platforms support both 32 and 64 bit operation.
Supported Operating systems
- Mac OSX 10.7 or newer
- Windows 7 64 bit or newer