Sonimus has the pleasure to announce a free update to Burnley 73.
Our new plugin carefully recreates the characteristic sound of each EQ band, and the unique personality of both the 1073’s inputs: LINE and MIC.
- Added Automatic Mono Mode:
- Solves channel issues on some hosts
- Saves CPU consumption on mono tracks
- Fixed problems with automation
- Fixed some weird knob behaviors
- Fixed some minor bugs related to some DAWs
Burnley 73 features:
- Inspired by the classic 1073 Equalizer.
- Three bands, HP filter, gain, and output controls.
- Each EQ band can be bypassed.
- Warm, open and analog sound.
- Analog style modeled saturation: LINE and MIC.
- Carefully optimized for low CPU usage.
Audio Unit, VST 2.4, VST 3, AAX, RTAS. All platforms support both 32 and 64-bit operation.
Supported Operating systems:
- Mac OSX 10.6 or newer
- Windows XP or newer
- Sample Rate Support: up to 192 khz.
- Bit Depth: 64 bits (floating point).
- Channels: Mono and Stereo.
- Latency: Zero.