- Saturation can be disabled when you want to use Satson for trim and metering purposes exclusively.
- Two Saturations modes: Normal (subtle distortion, high dynamic range) and Fat (hotter signal, lower dynamic range).
- Satson can be used subtly or aggressively (to distort synths, and virtual or real instruments, for example).
- Filters (both low and high pass) are tuned to sound sweet and pleasant to the ear.
- Activate Satson Buss’ “LOUD” switch to add more “air” to your highs and “punch” to your lows.
- Instances can be “grouped” creating the possibility of affecting all instances by making changes to just one.
- With zero latency, no group delay, and careful optimization for low CPU consumption, Satson allows for a remarkably high number of multiple instances per session.
- Internal 64-bit floating point double precision.
Imagine being able to control all Satson instances from a single instance. Imagine the freedom to assign Satson instances into “groups” for simultaneous control of all grouped instances.
Now, with Satson it’s possible to do just that: Turn on/off saturation, choose Fat or Normal mode, make volume adjustments for a group of instruments, and alter the drive for a group of instances, all from the convenience of one Master Instance.
Audio Unit, VST 2.4, VST 3, AAX, RTAS. All platforms support both 32 and 64 bit operation.
Supported Operating systems
- Mac OSX 10.6 or newer
- Windows XP or newer
- Sample Rate Support: up to 192 khz.
- Bit Depth: 64 bits (floating point).
- Channels: Mono and Stereo.
- Latency: Zero.
“Verdict: For more advanced engineers looking to push their mixes up another notch, Satson is an attractive option.”Computer Music Magazine Review
“Satson always works nice coloring things and even distorting. I used Satson on all mixes I did with the LA producer Mario Caldato Jr. (Beastie Boys, Jack Johnson).”Bernardo Martins (B.)