SonEQ Pro is a brand new four-band equalizer inspired by various high-end analog equalizers. We’ve adapted and incorporated the best qualities from these hardware classics into a single cohesive, yet versatile software design. As such, SonEQ Pro aims to serve as a first choice equalizer for mixing engineers of all genres.
Our first plugin, SonEQ (Free), began as a hobbyist’s labor of love, but quickly became a powerful “go-to” mix tool for many amateurs and professionals alike. Drawing on expertise in analysis and design gained through the creation of our later plugins, Satson and Sweetone, we set out to build a completely new EQ from the ground up. Thus, SonEQ Pro was born.
SonEQ Pro features…
- Improved modeling. SonEQ Pro sounds remarkably close to the analog equipment it emulates.
- Refined EQ curves. Curves maintain their integrity and purity of form near the Nyquist, resulting in more analog-like sound and behavior.
- Low-Band Bell Filter Switch. Transforms SonEQ Pro’s low-band into a bell filter upon engagement.
- High-Cut Control. Combines a low-pass 6dB/oct. with a shelf filter for soft and smooth sounding cuts.
- New High-Mid Band.
- Remodeled High-Pass Filter.
- Low CPU Consumption.
- VST 32 bits for Windows.
- VST 64 bits for Windows.
- RTAS for Windows.
- VST for Mac 32/64 bits (Mac Intel OSX 10.5 or above).
- AU for Mac Intel 32/64 bits (Mac Intel OSX 10.5 or above).
- RTAS for Mac OS X (Mac Intel OSX 10.5 or above).